Saturday Early Years Club
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us every Saturday for 2 or 4 hours of playgroup fun and learning.
10 AM - 12 PM
12 PM - 2 PM
10AM - 2 PM
Parents will have the option to sign up their child / children for 2 or 4 hours per Saturday.
2 hours of sessions: £18
4 hours of sessions: £30
*DISCOUNTS* for families eligible for Free School Meal allowance
2 hours of sessions: £10
4 hours of sessions: £ 20
If you are eligible for a discount or would like to find out more please email email@example.com or call 07415939494
About the sessions:
- Providing a stimulating and enabling environment for young children to access the three Prime areas of the EYFS - Communication and Language, Physical Development and Personal Social and Emotional Development.
- The Prime Areas are fundamental to a broad and balanced base for learning.
- The sessions will also target the 4 Specific Areas - Maths, Literacy, Understanding the World and Expressive Arts and Design.
- The sessions will centre around the 4 Themes of the EYFS - The Unique Child, Positive Relationships, Enabling Environments and Learning and Development.
- It is crucial to ignite children’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning in order to build their capacity to learn, form relationships and thrive.
- Sessions will be based on learning through play, craft activities, storytelling and singing as well as specific maths and English based activities.
All sessions will include: Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning:
- Playing and Exploring - children investigate and experience things
- Active Leaning - children concentrate and keep on trying if they encounter difficulties and we celebrate their achievements
- Creating and Thinking Critically - children have and develop their own ideas, make links between ideas and develop strategies for doing things.
Sessions will be provided by a local Early Years Specialist: Suzy Hill
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Mrs Suzy Hill and I am an Early Years Practitioner specialising in ages 2-5 within the Ealing Borough.
I have 22 years’ experience working within settings and also online support during the current pandemic. My main focus is 2-5-year-olds – helping pre-schoolers and nursery aged children enter into more mainstream education and support families where children have not been able to access pre-schools/nurseries etc.
I believe Maths should be fun with the most important aspect being confidence building for children, remembering that all children are at different levels.
I have an enhanced DBS, Cache Level 3 in Special Educational Needs, Designated Safeguarding Lead Officer, Makaton Levels 1-4 and am passionate about Early Years Education and Support.
For those children already either in Nursery or Reception sessions will be also aimed at what they are learning in school/online with additional activities to enhance their learning.
Above all, I aim to build confidence in children in a safe and stimulating environment.
- 10 AM - 12 PM£18+£0.45 Service fee£18+£0.45 Service fee0£0
- 12 PM - 2 PM£18+£0.45 Service fee£18+£0.45 Service fee0£0
- 10 AM - 2 PM£30+£0.75 Service fee£30+£0.75 Service fee0£0