Mon, 30 Nov | Online Zoom Classroom
English for Ages 11-13 / KS3 at 4:30PM
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
30 Nov 2020, 16:30
Online Zoom Classroom
About the Event
In this English session we will explore the end of Shakespeare's play 'Macbeth'.
This lesson we’ll look at how the text reaches its huge climax with the invasion on Macbeth’s castle.
- Analyse Lady Macbeth’s sleepwalking scene
- Analyse the brief nature but huge significance of Lady Macbeth’s death
- Debate how/why Lady Macbeth kills herself
- Analyse how Macbeth demonstrates cowardice
- Compare the presentation of Macbeth from the start of the text to the end
- Explore how Macbeth speaks to and treats his servants and men
- Explore how Macbeth performs on the battlefield
- Analyse the nature and significance of Macbeth’s death
- Debate the theme of fate and its contribution to the text’s ending
- Final reflections and debate about the success of the play as a whole.
- Lesson Admission£0£00£0