English for Ages 11-13 / KS3 at 4:30PM
Time & Location
About the Event
This lesson we’ll look at how Lady Macbeth speaks to and treats Macbeth.
- Explore conventions and subversions of the Medieval wife
- Explore the importance of masculine strength
- Explore the argument that Lady Macbeth is linked to / engaging with the Supernatural
- Explore the concept of Good V Evil and its influence on good people
- Explore audience response (shock, fear)
Reading Beforehand (NOT compulsory) :
-Act 1 Scene 5 (b) – Lady Macbeth talks to Macbeth and tells him they will plot to kill the king.
-Act 1 Scene 6 – the King and his men approach the castle and Lady Macbeth fakes kindness to make them feel comfortable.
- Lesson Admission£0£00£0