Mon, 08 Feb | Online Zoom Classroom
English for Ages 11-13 / KS3 at 4:30PM
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
08 Feb 2021, 16:30
Online Zoom Classroom
About the Event
In this 5th session - part of a 10 session course every week, KS3 course on Romeo & Juliet - We will be looking at 'The Party'.
Students will read and analyse the events of the party scene – or ‘Capulet’s Feast’ – where Romeo and Juliet finally meet.
- Discuss the importance of Romeo’s shift from ‘loving’ Rosaline to supposedly ‘loving’ Juliet
- Discuss Tybalt’s reaction to spotting Romeo
- Analyse the relationship between Lord Capulet and Tybalt
- Analyse the theme of Youth and Age in relation to Lord Capulet and Tybalt’s altercation
- Analyse Shakespeare’s use of structure in relation to the order of events
- Analyse Shakespeare’s use of structure in relation to the metre (sonnet structure of Romeo and Juliet’s first conversation)
- Lesson Admission£0£00£0